- Absence of belts and pullys means low maintenance and no adjustments
- Blade tips are allowed to swing
- Drive lane is totally enclosed by guards for added safety
- Flotation bar system to ensure the machine follows the ground’s contours
- Heavy duty shaft drive sysyem and gearboxes
- Hydraulic off-setting of the machine from the tractor seat
- Rubber shock absorbers between rotar gearboxes
- Shear bolt protection incorporated into the drive system
The BELMAC TOPPERS are ideally suited for cutting grass, forestry work and grass verges.
Belmac manufacture a 5FT6 semi-offset topper, 5FT6 side mounted topper, 7FT side mounted topper and an 8FT trail topper.
The Belmac Trailed Topper is a fully offset gear driven machine. It is offset for working and folded into a neat transport width hydraulically and from the tractor seat. As the machine is fully offset there is no trampling of the pasture prior to cutting.